For families already attending School Plus or families new to School Plus but already have an existing My Family Lounge Account from another Childcare Provider, please click below to log into your account.
It is essential that you let us know if you change your address or contact phone numbers, as well as the contact details and authorisations of everyone on your account contact list. If your child/ren has developed a medical condition or there are changes to their medical condition please let us know so that we can support your child.
If you change any of the details provided to us on the Enrolment Form, please make sure that you let us know by updating your Enrolment Form and clicking submit to instantly update our system.
All children must have a current enrolment with School Plus and be booked in advance for the session to attend School Plus.
Bookings can be made via My Family Lounge web for permanent bookings, My Family Lounge APP for casual bookings, if the booking is last minute (e.g. after 2pm), please also call the service to confirm you booking as rolls may already have been printed for that session.
If your child arrives without a booking and we are unable to contact you, we will take your child to the school office so they can arrange for you to pick them up.
- A cancelation period is required for bookings to be cancelled and removed at no cost. Please check your Family Handbook for your services cancellation period.
- Cancellations for permanent bookings must be advised in writing to your service.
- Absences must be advised via your My Family Lounge APP or in writing to your service.
- School Plus is separate from your school, please advise both of us separately of any absence.
- Please note that Centrelink allow 42 absences per financial year per child, after the 42 allowable absences they will not pay your Child Care Subsidy (CCS) for absent days unless you have a medical certificate for the date of the absence.
- If your child/ren are booked into After School Care and do not arrive at the service, we will contact parents/guardians and emergency contacts on your account to check they are OK. In some cases, this has meant having to contact the police when we haven’t been able to reach parents / guardians to ensure child safety.