Community Centres play an important role in providing opportunities for residents to engage in social, cultural, recreational and educational activities within their communities. There are over 40 venues across the city from Ormeau in the north to Kirra Hill in the south and out west to Springbrook. These community centres can also provide information about Positive Parenting Programs (PPP) and other family support networks.
Nerang Neighbourhood Centre provides:
- Multiple programs & activities including emergency food services
- Information, advice, referrals and support
- Air-conditioned room and office facilities
- Wireless and internet access
- Coffee and tea facilities
ALL FAMILIES | INDIGENOUS | BRISBANE | SUNSHINE COAST | WIDER COMMUNITY